Wednesday, March 18, 2009

MUGSEY - Finally in The Gazette newspaper

As many of you know, we had been told that Mugsey would be in an article in The Gazette last Wednesday, March 11, 2009 but were shocked to find the article did not make it to print. Today I came home from work and was thumbing through the Gazette when I saw what appeared to be a picture of our Mugsey. I looked closer and there was an article and picture of Mugsey - I almost fell over (www.gazette.net/stories/03182009/gaitnew204807_32493.shtml). I had emailed the editor at The Gazette stating my displeasure with the cancellation of the article but was never informed it would be running this week. Now we all have to pray that the right people will see the article and call us to return our beloved Mugsey. We think the people who now have Mugsey may not even be aware he was stolen and we don't even want to ask questions - we just WANT HIM HOME!! Please call 240-997-1291 or 301-704-5675 with ANY information. You can remain anonymous and we are still offering a $1000 REWARD. Please, Please help us to bring Mugsey home to the family that raised him, loves him and misses him terribly!

1 comment: